SiliconPV 2022 Proceedings published with AIP
The SiliconPV 2022 conference proceedings will be published with AIP, the American Institute of Physics www.aip.org, covering papers with sufficient scientific quality.
This collaboration will provide optimum visibility of the proceedings and ensure that the authors’ publications remain traceable and citable. Final online papers will be freely accessible on the AIP website and contain an ISBN number for each volume as well as individual DOI numbers for each paper. AIP Conference Proceedings are currently indexed in these databases:
- The Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
Acceptance of the abstract does not guarantee acceptance of the paper for the proceedings. All papers need to follow the AIP guidelines and will therefore be subject to a separate review process. This review process includes that the paper might be sent back to the authors for corrections/modifications or might be rejected. Please note: Papers that aren’t presented on-site at the conference won’t be accepted for the conference proceedings.
Abstract Reviewing Process
All abstracts and full papers will be subject to a detailed reviewing process. Review criteria for abstracts include:
1. Significance, Relevance and Interest:
- Significance: The overall importance or worth of the reported work, including implications for practices, policies or further research.
- Relevance: Please make sure that your abstract fits into the topic you chose. Abstracts with inappropriate contents or commercial advertisements will be rejected.
- Interest: Interest to the conference participants: promise to have a significant impact for their work.
The measure of the creativity or inventiveness of the author, including new concepts, techniques, and methods.
3. Scientific / Technical Quality of your Results, Organization, Completeness, Acknowledgement, Formalities:
- Scientific and Technical Quality: Explanation of results (already obtained, not planned!) using a sound scientific background; Stating errors and, as much as possible, statistical significance of the measured data; Usage of independently confirmed efficiencies (if possible).
- Organization: The careful planning and logical structure of the manuscript, including a logical presentation and analysis of the results, findings, inferences and conclusions.
- Completeness: The oneness or wholeness of the work. In this usage, the reported work should be marked by a unity and continuity of parts and show interdependence between these parts.
- Acknowledgment: The adequate and accurate use of references to attribute the work of others.
- Formalities: Clear presentation of tables, graphs, and illustrations; appropriate style and ease of reading; conformance with specifications for length and format details, proper layout (graphs, etc.).
A short abstract (max 300 words) has to be inserted directly in the conference management system. This short abstract will be published in the download area on the conference website for participants only. The abstract PDF won't be published.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
After the conference, all submitted papers will be reviewed in the paper reviewing process and will be accepted as it is, accepted with major/minor changes or might be rejected. All papers with major/minor changes will be sent back to the author for modification. All papers which have been accepted will be published with AIP.