Abstract Reviewing Process
All abstracts and full papers will be subject to a detailed reviewing process. Review criteria include:
1. Significance, Relevance and Interest:
- Significance: The overall importance or worth of the reported work, including implications for practices, policies or further research.
- Relevance: Please make sure that your abstract fits into the topic you chose. Abstracts with inappropriate contents or commercial advertisements will be rejected.
- Interest: Interest to the conference participants: promise to have a significant impact for their work.
The measure of the creativity or inventiveness of the author, including new concepts, techniques, and methods.
3. Scientific / Technical Quality of your Results, Organization, Completeness, Acknowledgement, Formalities, Clarity:
- Scientific and Technical Quality: Explanation of results (already obtained, not planned!) using a sound scientific background; Stating errors and, as much as possible, statistical significance of the measured data; Usage of independently confirmed efficiencies (if possible).
- Organization: The careful planning and logical structure of the manuscript, including a logical presentation and analysis of the results, findings, inferences and conclusions.
- Completeness: The oneness or wholeness of the work. In this usage, the reported work should be marked by a unity and continuity of parts and show interdependence between these parts.
- Acknowledgment: The adequate and accurate use of references to attribute the work of others.
- Formalities: Clear presentation of tables, graphs, and illustrations; appropriate style and ease of reading; conformance with specifications for length and format details, proper layout (graphs, etc.).
- Clarity: The correctness of English spelling and grammar, as well as the clear presentation of tables, graphs, and illustrations.
A short abstract (max 300 words) has to be inserted directly in the conference management system. This short abstract will be published in the download area on the conference website for participants only. The abstract PDF won't be published.